Benefits of Using a Gasoline Generator You Need to KnowUlvi
Gasoline generators are well-known among owners of private houses and summer houses. In addition, they are used in small industries, construction sites, picnics and emergencies. The device is able to work continuously for 4-11 hours a day. Therefore, experts recommend using gasoline generators during power outages.
Using a gasoline generator at the cottage, you can do construction and household work. Moreover, it is often used in emergency situations when it is necessary to create a power supply with high stability as quickly as possible. The advantages of a gasoline generator allow you to use it in almost any situation.
[H2] Gasoline Generator: Compact Power Plant
A gasoline generator is a compact power plant that ensures the operation of household appliances, construction tools and various equipment. It is a reliable backup power source for private houses, summer houses and industrial facilities. Many house owners want to buy a gasoline generator because compact power plants have one more significant advantage. Specifically, the generator can be used in various fields, from household to construction. Gasoline generators are also used on picnics or scientific expeditions.
The generator consists of an internal combustion engine (usually four-stroke) and an electric generator. To improve generator functionality, manufacturers equip generators with various functions, for example, voltage stabilization system AVR, electric starters, built-in ATS system and load indicators. Noise-absorbing coatings are used to increase the sound insulation level of gasoline generators.
[H2] The Main Strengths of Gasoline Generators
The advantages of gasoline generators make them an ideal choice for private homes. Therefore, they are becoming more and more popular every day. Among the benefits of these generators are the following:
- Gasoline generators differ by their minimal weight and high level of electricity generation. It allows them to be used both for domestic and industrial purposes. The compactness of gasoline generators ensures their mobility and simplifies the transportation process;
- The use of gasoline generators does not require specific knowledge or skills. The engine is started manually, while more powerful models have an electric starter. Almost every modern model is equipped with a voltage stabilization system AVR, which controls the power of the supplied voltage;
- Easy to maintain. For the generator to work as long as possible, you only need to check the oil level in the power plant before starting it. Also, check the condition of the candles from time to time;
- Gasoline generators stand out with a low noise level, which favourably distinguishes them from other generators;
- Long service life. Generators are used for the intended purpose for a long time and supply equipment with high-quality electricity. It is especially true for inverter generators;
- Gasoline generators suit for operating both indoors and outdoors. Temperature fluctuations and high humidity do not affect performance.
In summary, gasoline generators are suitable for emergency or scheduled power outages for 4-11 hours a day. You can use them for construction and industrial facilities, summer houses, private houses and emergencies. Gasoline generators are low-priced; they are easy to maintain and repair. The main feature of gasoline generators is the ability to connect the most sensitive electrical equipment to them.
[H2] How to Choose the Right Gasoline Generator
When choosing a gasoline generator, it is necessary to determine the power correctly. Only competent selection and use will allow you to take full advantage of a gasoline generator.
Depending on the power, gasoline generators can be divided into three groups:
Up to 5 kW. In terms of their appearance, these generators usually resemble suitcases, which makes them very convenient to transport. Such a device perfectly copes with the electrical supply of household and lighting equipment. Minimal dimensions ensure the device’s mobility and even allows one to take it to the countryside.
Example: KS 2000i S
Up to 10 kW. Since these generators are much larger than the first option, they are sometimes equipped with wheels. Impressive power allows one to use them on objects with medium fuel consumption.
Example: KS 12-1E ATSR
Up to 20 kW. These are the largest gasoline generators that can provide electricity even to large objects.
Example: KS 15-1E ATSR
When choosing a generator, you should pay attention to its power, declared usage time, number of phases, fuel consumption, dimensions, and start type. So you can choose the best option for you.
Genekas24 offers high-quality and durable generators for home and commercial applications. For customer support and individual consultation, please contact us on the Contact page.